The International Association of Home Staging Professionals® (IAHSP®) was established as the first trade association to serve the Home Staging industry and has thousands of members worldwide. Since 1999, IAHSP® has set the benchmark for education and excellence in the Home Staging industry, providing members with resources to help with business growth and success, and well as the opportunity for collaboration and networking with colleagues.
Founded by Barb Schwarz, IAHSP® Chairwoman Emeritus, the original intent of the association was to serve all industry professionals, and was patterned after The National Association of Realtors® (NAR®) and National Speakers Association®, both of which Barb has been a member for decades and both of which require education in order to join. Her vision was to establish a professional association that would help guide and give standards for the Home Staging industry she created. Those goals were realized as IAHSP® has grown to include thousands of members all over the world.
As the Home Staging industry has grown, more courses and designations have been developed and IAHSP® is now including added industry designations to allow graduates of those courses to join this premier association. IAHSP® membership is rooted in education and members must have graduated from one of the approved courses in order to join. This requirement ensures that all members have a benchmark of excellence for their business including standards and practices taught in individual courses, and helps reinforce the importance of training and education to the public we serve.
Benefits of membership include:
- Ability to network with top industry professionals worldwide
- Listing on the IAHSP® website membership directory
- Attendance at the longest running Industry Educational Conference & EXPO – www.iashpconexpo.com
- Ongoing education for members
- Special vendor partnerships providing promotional incentives to members
- Participation in regional or remote IAHSP® Chapters serving our members
- Inclusion in World Wide Staging Service Week® (WWSSW®) where IAHSP® members give back to their communities.
Jennie Norris, Chairwoman of IAHSP®, along with the full Board of Directors that contribute their time, ideas and resources to help guide the association, are excited about the future of IAHSP®, and the Home Staging industry.
We look forward to the collaboration and positive networking that will take place with the inclusion of many industry designations. With so many talented professionals serving the industry, IAHSP® is honored to be a resource for continued success and growth for its members.
The following industry designations are approved for membership in IAHSP®:
- AHSC – Academy of Home Staging & Design
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers
- ASP® – Accredited Staging Professional®
- ASPM® – Accredited Staging Professional Master®
- CSP – Certified Staging Professional
- CSP – Canadian Staging Professional
- DSA – Decorating and Staging Academy
- HSA – Home Staging Academy
- HSR – Home Staging and Redesign
- HSE – Home Staging Expert
- ISRP – International Staging and Redesign Professional
- PSE – Professional Staging Expert
- RESP – Real Estate Staging Professional
- SAR – Staging and Redesign
If your training course or designation is not listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for inclusion of your designation or training in IAHSP®. The listing of designations above does not denote and endorsement of or by the individual training organizations issuing the designations. For more information go to www.iahsp.com