The IAHSP Staging Industry Awards deadline for submissions is THIS FRIDAY, Aug 30th at 11:45PM. Make sure you get your information submitted on time as there will be no extensions granted.
Voting will begin on August 31st!
Please go to http://www.StagingIndustryAwards.com for more information and to submit a deserving colleague, friend or family member!
The 2018 IAHSP Conference & EXPO is THE TOP event for the Home Staging Industry for this year with the industry’s MOST IN DEMAND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS – The Scott Brothers – Jonathan and Drew – HGTV’s “The Property Brothers.” Secure your spot NOW and get the best available pricing! Ticket prices go UP June 15th!
NOTE: If you need to pay 50% now and 50% later, you can do that when registering!
AND – ALL ATTENDEES receive their IAHSP-LHS – Luxury Home Staging Designation (a $300 value) – we are the ONLY conference where you TAKEAWAY a NEW industry designation to help further your business and add to your credentials!
We have an information-packed conference planned with over 17 Speakers, and over 25 Industry Companies sponsoring this event! You can meet them at our EXPO NIGHT on Oct 18th!
Go to www.iahspconexpo.com to register now!
On the 2nd Day Before Christmas, IAHSP Gave to me . . . Ongoing Education with FAST Track Sessions! These are INCLUDED with your membership and are a $450 value! Based on similar industry offerings that are fee-based, our FAST Track (Focused Accelerated Stager Training) Webinars are gifted to all of our IAHSP Members!
You can attend them AT YOUR LEISURE instead of having to be at your computer at a set time. You can take them all or just the ones that you believe will help your business – they are all available.
If you are in the Home Staging Industry and plan to succeed long term, you need to be part of an industry association that uses the power of membership to provide resources and support that you would not be able to obtain on your own. However being part of an industry association should not mean being charged for every resource you want, or having membership rates increase to the point where you question affordability.
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is the longest running industry association that from the start in 1999 put emphasis on industry education as the main criteria for membership. IAHSP members also adhere to strict Code of Ethics and standards of Excellence with their clients that are guided by IAHSP.
We have thousands of members worldwide, and ALL members have earned one of the IAHSP-Approved designations, credentials, or trainings listed on the www.iahsp.com site. This sets our association apart as we believe education is a fundamental foundation for success in this industry. We have foreign Home Staging Association partners throughout Europe and Asia that also recognize the value of aligning with IAHSP.
Furthermore, we honor the training organizations that support our association and recommend IAHSP membership to their graduates. Any training organization that requests to be IAHSP-Approved will receive our seal of approval following a review of curriculum. IAHSP will not develop courses that compete with our partner organizations core training offerings.
IAHSP has not raised our membership rates in over a decade. We focus on adding value to our members and increasing the numbers in our association versus increasing membership rates to the point that it makes members question their participation. and affordability.
If you are not a member of IAHSP – consider joining today for these reasons:
- IAHSP has regional chapters for ongoing networking and support. Our chapters organize meetings with outside speakers, field trips, and open sharing about industry trends, marketing strategies and much more. There is no reason for any IAHSP Member to be isolated or alone as any member can remote in to monthly meetings. In fact, IAHSP launched the very first industry chapter back in 2003, and since that time has helped launch chapters throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
- IAHSP has ongoing education and designations offered to help you stay current in your knowledge and skills. Some of these educational offerings come included with your membership. Industry Designations are offered at a very reasonable rate compared with other industry trainings. Our annual Conference & EXPO is the Getaway with a Takeaway – issuing a timely industry designation to all attendees.
- You can attend our monthly IAHSP Calls where we have a topic of interest to help your business, and also interview key vendors to allow them to share the latest and greatest information with our members.
- MARKETING and BUSINESS PLANNING – Tap into the FAST Track Sessions to learn key information to help you with your business. These power-hour sessions are webinar based so you can attend at your leisure. FAST Track Sessions come along with your membership. More FAST Track Sessions are in development. If there is a topic you would like to learn more about, please let us know!
- Social Media – We have open and closed Facebook and LinkedIn Groups that allow you to gain valuable information from industry colleagues and post questions in a safe and supportive environment. We also have a blog with interesting and valuable articles for our membership to read and share.
- IAHSP hosts Regional and International Conferences & EXPOs for our members. These events bring quality education, vendor partners, and valuable networking with industry colleagues from around the globe. Our Conference draws the top industry business owners that come to learn and share. Combined with top industry KEY NOTE Speakers, our Conference is an exciting event!
- IAHSP has KEY VENDOR PARTNERSHIPS with companies that provide services and products your company needs. We have negotiated special terms and rates with these companies unavailable to non-IAHSP Members.
- The IAHSP Brand is recognized worldwide and using the logos on your business and marketing literature gives credibility for you with your prospective clients.
- IAHSP GIVES BACK – our association has sponsored Worldwide Staging Service Week (WWSSW) since 2005. Our chapters and members give back to their communities with projects they coordinate and conduct for worthy individuals, groups, or entities. Since 2005, IAHSP collectively has donated or contributed over $5 Million in resources, time, and services No other association has an annual event dedicated to helping those in need. The IAHSP Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support WWSSW.
- IAHSP is operated by active owners of Staging Businesses – we not only talk the talk, we WALK the WALK. This is important as we know FIRST HAND the issues and concerns of our colleagues, and what they need in an association. IAHSP is continuing to provide added-value to our members with an updated website, member portal with access to educational resources and documents to help you grow your business.
For information on joining IAHSP go to www.iahsp.com or call 800-392-7161. For feedback and suggestions, please email Jennie Norris, IAHSP Chairwoman at Jennie@iahsp.com.
You shared, we listened. Our Bootcamps are now moved to “after hours” so that our members that are productive in their Staging businesses or cannot attend during the daytime can now attend at POWER HOUR from 6 PM – 7:15 PM MST (except for the Business Planning & Goal Setting sessions that is a double session from 6-8:15PM)! We have 11 different Bootcamps created to help YOU succeed, grow and thrive in your business! Sign up for the Bootcamp Bundles and save $$! We are developing more topics that will be rolled out soon!
To register go to www.iahsp.com or call 800-392-7161!