Join us for the event hosted by IAHSP in collaboration with HSRA and RAVE Staging & Design.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Join industry colleagues for an intensive, collaborative workshop where open discussions will take place intended to help move your business forward! Tickets are on sale now. There are qualifications for attendance that you must meet.
IAHSP has secured the hottest ticket in our industry to be our KEYNOTE SPEAKERS for the 2018 IAHSP Conference & EXPO – Oct 18-20, 2018 in Charlotte NC! That’s right . . . Jonathan and Drew Scott are coming to speak to YOU on October 19th, 2018!
Register NOW to secure your VIP spot – only available to the first 120 registrants! ALL attendees will receive one of their best-selling books for the Book Signing – Meet & Greet! Go to www.iahspconexpo.com to purchase your ticket! Super Early Bird pricing ends Soon!
We have amazing speakers lined up sharing topics that will help YOU continue your Journey to the Top of the Home Staging Industry! All attendees will also earn their IAHSP-LHS – Luxury Home Staging Designation!
Make sure to watch your social media sites TOMORROW for an IAHSP BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! You are not going to want to miss this news . . . and it is VERY exciting! Can’t wait to share it with you all!! – Jennie
The IAHSP Conference & EXPO is shaping up to be a BIG EVENT! We have many fabulous speakers that are submitting key topics to help you in your JOURNEY TO THE TOP of your business and market! Oct 18-20 in Charlotte, NC!
Super Early Bird pricing ends soon!! Get the BEST price for this event! To to www.iahspconexpo.com for pricing and information on registering!
If you are in the Home Staging Industry and plan to succeed long term, you need to be part of an industry association that uses the power of membership to provide resources and support that you would not be able to obtain on your own. However being part of an industry association should not mean being charged for every resource you want, or having membership rates increase to the point where you question affordability.
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is the longest running industry association that from the start in 1999 put emphasis on industry education as the main criteria for membership. IAHSP members also adhere to strict Code of Ethics and standards of Excellence with their clients that are guided by IAHSP.
We have thousands of members worldwide, and ALL members have earned one of the IAHSP-Approved designations, credentials, or trainings listed on the www.iahsp.com site. This sets our association apart as we believe education is a fundamental foundation for success in this industry. We have foreign Home Staging Association partners throughout Europe and Asia that also recognize the value of aligning with IAHSP.
Furthermore, we honor the training organizations that support our association and recommend IAHSP membership to their graduates. Any training organization that requests to be IAHSP-Approved will receive our seal of approval following a review of curriculum. IAHSP will not develop courses that compete with our partner organizations core training offerings.
IAHSP has not raised our membership rates in over a decade. We focus on adding value to our members and increasing the numbers in our association versus increasing membership rates to the point that it makes members question their participation. and affordability.
If you are not a member of IAHSP – consider joining today for these reasons:
- IAHSP has regional chapters for ongoing networking and support. Our chapters organize meetings with outside speakers, field trips, and open sharing about industry trends, marketing strategies and much more. There is no reason for any IAHSP Member to be isolated or alone as any member can remote in to monthly meetings. In fact, IAHSP launched the very first industry chapter back in 2003, and since that time has helped launch chapters throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
- IAHSP has ongoing education and designations offered to help you stay current in your knowledge and skills. Some of these educational offerings come included with your membership. Industry Designations are offered at a very reasonable rate compared with other industry trainings. Our annual Conference & EXPO is the Getaway with a Takeaway – issuing a timely industry designation to all attendees.
- You can attend our monthly IAHSP Calls where we have a topic of interest to help your business, and also interview key vendors to allow them to share the latest and greatest information with our members.
- MARKETING and BUSINESS PLANNING – Tap into the FAST Track Sessions to learn key information to help you with your business. These power-hour sessions are webinar based so you can attend at your leisure. FAST Track Sessions come along with your membership. More FAST Track Sessions are in development. If there is a topic you would like to learn more about, please let us know!
- Social Media – We have open and closed Facebook and LinkedIn Groups that allow you to gain valuable information from industry colleagues and post questions in a safe and supportive environment. We also have a blog with interesting and valuable articles for our membership to read and share.
- IAHSP hosts Regional and International Conferences & EXPOs for our members. These events bring quality education, vendor partners, and valuable networking with industry colleagues from around the globe. Our Conference draws the top industry business owners that come to learn and share. Combined with top industry KEY NOTE Speakers, our Conference is an exciting event!
- IAHSP has KEY VENDOR PARTNERSHIPS with companies that provide services and products your company needs. We have negotiated special terms and rates with these companies unavailable to non-IAHSP Members.
- The IAHSP Brand is recognized worldwide and using the logos on your business and marketing literature gives credibility for you with your prospective clients.
- IAHSP GIVES BACK – our association has sponsored Worldwide Staging Service Week (WWSSW) since 2005. Our chapters and members give back to their communities with projects they coordinate and conduct for worthy individuals, groups, or entities. Since 2005, IAHSP collectively has donated or contributed over $5 Million in resources, time, and services No other association has an annual event dedicated to helping those in need. The IAHSP Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support WWSSW.
- IAHSP is operated by active owners of Staging Businesses – we not only talk the talk, we WALK the WALK. This is important as we know FIRST HAND the issues and concerns of our colleagues, and what they need in an association. IAHSP is continuing to provide added-value to our members with an updated website, member portal with access to educational resources and documents to help you grow your business.
For information on joining IAHSP go to www.iahsp.com or call 800-392-7161. For feedback and suggestions, please email Jennie Norris, IAHSP Chairwoman at Jennie@iahsp.com.
Inventory Management System
Regardless of the size or type of your inventory, managing your assets makes good business sense! And it does not have to be complicated or costly. Darby Inventory allows home stagers to manage their inventory, customer lists, and vendor information in one place. As stagers, you know the value of photos. Attach photos of all of your inventory so you know exactly what each piece looks like. Know what you paid for it and when you bought it for tracking and incomes tax purposes. You also get fast access to sales and purchasing information through a rich set of detailed reports.
We are looking forward to having them at our event!
Our event is a little over 2 weeks away and we are still getting Sponsors that want to be with all of us at the awesome 2017 IAHSP Conference & EXPO! They know they will be around top Home Staging business owners from around the world and want to meet everyone! Please join me in thanking them for their support of our event! For more info go to www.iahspconexpo.com
The longest running industry awards nominations deadline is TODAY – Jan 6th – at midnight PST! Make sure to turn in your nominations for yourself or a deserving colleague!
Top Vacant Home Staging, Top Occupied Home Staging, Top Team, Top Individual – all with multiple winners awarded, Rising Star, Barb Schwarz Staging Excellence Award, IAHSP-Spirit Award, Top IAHSP Regional Chapter – top one awarded!
Go to www.iahspstagingindustryawards.com and submit your nominations before the deadline passes! Awards will be given out at our 2017 IAHSP Industry Conference & EXPO Awards Dinner on Saturday, Feb 11th 2017 in Fort Lauderdale!
Our 2017 IAHSP Conference & EXPO is going to be amazing! You don’t want to miss out! Get your ticket now if you have not done so already and lock in the best rates! Prices go UP on Jan 10th! Join our industry sponsors for this fabulous, once in a lifetime event, with our keynote speaker, Jeff Lewis!! Go to www.iahspconexpo.com to register now!!
OUR EVENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY: PREMIER PLATINUM SPONSOR
AND MORE SPONSORS TO COME!!