Since 2005, IAHSP® Members have been able to take advantage of special promotional incentives provide to our members that give scaled discounts on paint and supplies.
Your IAHSP® International Leadership Team has negotiated an even BETTER arrangement with Sherwin Williams – representing the BEST in the industry!
Our members will receive a FLAT 30% off on ALL products AND up to 57% off as a scaled discount depending on which line of paint is purchased. Look in our Member Portal – Vendor Area for your special COUPON with code you can download and use, share, and provide to your clients, family and friends who need to paint their homes.
This is just one more benefit to being part of IAHSP® – the World’s Largest and Longest Running Home Staging Association.
At IAHSP® – we are not just an Association, We are a Family ™. IAHSP® – Your Home in the Home Staging Industry™ Jennie Norris – IAHSP International Chairwoman
On the 4th Day Before Christmas IAHSP Gave to Me – The Best Seller – “Dream Home” by Jonathan & Drew Scott! All attendees of the 2018 IAHSP Conference & EXPO will receive this book and be able to get it PERSONALLY SIGNED by the Scott Brothers during their Meet & Greet – Book Signing!
We are pleased to announce these confirmed Speakers for our upcoming 2018 IAHSP Conference & EXPO – Oct 18-20, 2018 in Charlotte NC – with more being announced soon!
Our event speakers are going to provide high-level teaching on interesting and important topics for attendees that want to continue their JOURNEY TO THE TOP of success in this industry!
We know you won’t want to miss out on being part of this key industry event where you will be able to meet representatives from industry vendor company partners eager to share their products and services with you, and meet and mingle with successful colleagues from all over the world! You will learn vital information that you can take back with you to help catapult your business forward and ensure your long term success in this industry!
Earn your Luxury Home Staging Designation when you attend this conference – it is your “Getaway with a Takeaway!” Join us for the Highpoint Wholesale Experience for those who want to learn to shop at market – Oct 16th. This is a separate ticketed event.
Go to www.iahspconexpo.com to REGISTER now and secure your SPOT AS A VIP! First 100 registrants are VIPs!! AND Wait until you learn who our KEYNOTE SPEAKERS are for Friday and Saturday!!! Prices go up SOON!! Don’t wait to register!
Viberent – the most comprehensive INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in the industry – is coming to CHICAGO on Oct 27th!
Join VIBERENT from 3-5PM – at the OHI Showroom 106 Garlisch Drive, Elk Grove Village IL 60007.
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS EVENT – there is NO CHARGE to attend!!
If you want to learn more about this cloud-based system that will make business process much easier and more productive, join Viberent for an introductory seminar that goes over the details of their Inventory Management System. For those that sign up for the program, you will receive 4 hours of COMPLIMENTARY in depth training (valued at $400!). Special pricing will be offered to those in attendance!
This event is open to ALL business owners in the Home Staging Industry – regardless of designation or association affiliation!
For more information, call 800-392-7161 or email Christa@iahsp.com
If you are in the Home Staging Industry and plan to succeed long term, you need to be part of an industry association that uses the power of membership to provide resources and support that you would not be able to obtain on your own. However being part of an industry association should not mean being charged for every resource you want, or having membership rates increase to the point where you question affordability.
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is the longest running industry association that from the start in 1999 put emphasis on industry education as the main criteria for membership. IAHSP members also adhere to strict Code of Ethics and standards of Excellence with their clients that are guided by IAHSP.
We have thousands of members worldwide, and ALL members have earned one of the IAHSP-Approved designations, credentials, or trainings listed on the www.iahsp.com site. This sets our association apart as we believe education is a fundamental foundation for success in this industry. We have foreign Home Staging Association partners throughout Europe and Asia that also recognize the value of aligning with IAHSP.
Furthermore, we honor the training organizations that support our association and recommend IAHSP membership to their graduates. Any training organization that requests to be IAHSP-Approved will receive our seal of approval following a review of curriculum. IAHSP will not develop courses that compete with our partner organizations core training offerings.
IAHSP has not raised our membership rates in over a decade. We focus on adding value to our members and increasing the numbers in our association versus increasing membership rates to the point that it makes members question their participation. and affordability.
If you are not a member of IAHSP – consider joining today for these reasons:
- IAHSP has regional chapters for ongoing networking and support. Our chapters organize meetings with outside speakers, field trips, and open sharing about industry trends, marketing strategies and much more. There is no reason for any IAHSP Member to be isolated or alone as any member can remote in to monthly meetings. In fact, IAHSP launched the very first industry chapter back in 2003, and since that time has helped launch chapters throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
- IAHSP has ongoing education and designations offered to help you stay current in your knowledge and skills. Some of these educational offerings come included with your membership. Industry Designations are offered at a very reasonable rate compared with other industry trainings. Our annual Conference & EXPO is the Getaway with a Takeaway – issuing a timely industry designation to all attendees.
- You can attend our monthly IAHSP Calls where we have a topic of interest to help your business, and also interview key vendors to allow them to share the latest and greatest information with our members.
- MARKETING and BUSINESS PLANNING – Tap into the FAST Track Sessions to learn key information to help you with your business. These power-hour sessions are webinar based so you can attend at your leisure. FAST Track Sessions come along with your membership. More FAST Track Sessions are in development. If there is a topic you would like to learn more about, please let us know!
- Social Media – We have open and closed Facebook and LinkedIn Groups that allow you to gain valuable information from industry colleagues and post questions in a safe and supportive environment. We also have a blog with interesting and valuable articles for our membership to read and share.
- IAHSP hosts Regional and International Conferences & EXPOs for our members. These events bring quality education, vendor partners, and valuable networking with industry colleagues from around the globe. Our Conference draws the top industry business owners that come to learn and share. Combined with top industry KEY NOTE Speakers, our Conference is an exciting event!
- IAHSP has KEY VENDOR PARTNERSHIPS with companies that provide services and products your company needs. We have negotiated special terms and rates with these companies unavailable to non-IAHSP Members.
- The IAHSP Brand is recognized worldwide and using the logos on your business and marketing literature gives credibility for you with your prospective clients.
- IAHSP GIVES BACK – our association has sponsored Worldwide Staging Service Week (WWSSW) since 2005. Our chapters and members give back to their communities with projects they coordinate and conduct for worthy individuals, groups, or entities. Since 2005, IAHSP collectively has donated or contributed over $5 Million in resources, time, and services No other association has an annual event dedicated to helping those in need. The IAHSP Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support WWSSW.
- IAHSP is operated by active owners of Staging Businesses – we not only talk the talk, we WALK the WALK. This is important as we know FIRST HAND the issues and concerns of our colleagues, and what they need in an association. IAHSP is continuing to provide added-value to our members with an updated website, member portal with access to educational resources and documents to help you grow your business.
For information on joining IAHSP go to www.iahsp.com or call 800-392-7161. For feedback and suggestions, please email Jennie Norris, IAHSP Chairwoman at Jennie@iahsp.com.
Paragon is a wholesale wall décor manufacturer, located in Albertville, AL. We have been in business for 42 years and have developed a diverse product line that includes framed art, mirrors, canvas art, metal wall sculptures, wrought iron, shadow boxes, outdoor wood art, hand painted exclusive art and lamps.
We would love the opportunity to provide the art for your project!
All IAHSP Members should receive an email with information on setting up an account and ordering using a special discount code EXCLUSIVELY FOR IAHSP MEMBERS. There are two special offers for IAHSP Members that the general public does not receive. Please keep these confidential.
Click here to go to our website
We are excited and looking forward to being a part of IAHSP and look forward to meeting all of the attendees at the 2018 IAHSP Conference & EXPO!
Viberent is coming to the US to tour major cities to meet YOU! Join them at one of the locations listed below and listen to a live session on how this comprehensive, yet user friendly, Inventory Management System works! Those that want added one-on-one training will be able to receive that complimentary (usually paid at $300-$400) from Viberent! These events are FREE and are OPEN TO ANY STAGER to attend!
- Southern California: July 22-26
- Houston – July 27-29
- Las Vegas (Market) – July 30 – Aug 2
- Charlotte – Aug 3-4
- Wash DC – Aug 5-6
- Boston – Aug 7-9
Register by using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/viberent-inventory-management-tour-tickets-36212231760
Locations are being confirmed and you will be emailed the location of your event when you register.
This event brought to you by IAHSP – The International Association of Home Staging Professionals – since 1999 guiding the Home Staging Industry standards for Education, Ethics and Excellence. www.iahsp.com
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is pleased to announce our partnership with yet another industry vendor that is excited to bring their services to our members.
What is Viberent?
Viberent is a cloud based rental management system that integrates to accounting systems such as Xero and Intuit QBO. Viberent will allow IAHSP members to use an integrated system on any device, any time, rather than using whiteboards and spreadsheets to manage rentals, inventory and invoicing of customers.
What does Viberent do?
Viberent helps you further streamline your rental operations. Specifically, Viberent includes key modules such as Inventory management (including barcoding, serial number tracking), Rental calendars, short-term & long-term rental management, Building proposals, and creating invoices in Xero (or Intuit QBO). These tools allow you to maintain accurate inventory, reduce invoicing time, eliminate duplication of data / redundant data entry by integrating to accounting systems, thereby saving you 8-10hrs every week.
Viberent – the ULTIMATE Rental Software and Business Management Solution for your business!
- Cloud based System—use it anywhere, any device
- Time and $ saving every week
- Integration to accounting system (Xero, Intuit QBO)
- Accurate inventory, end-to-end rental management
- Home Staging Specific Functionality
- Furniture packages – X Weeks
- Select Items with Images
- Portal for Real Estate Agents
- Online Quote Acceptance
Viberent helps professional stagers on the back-end by automating the process from the initial bid to final close of a project. Reduce from 8 hours every week in manual data entry to just 20 minutes, while eliminating the human error element from the process.
Viberent simplifies the back-office work so you can concentrate on what you do best: Staging. IAHSP Members receive special pricing not available to the general public. You must show that you are an active IAHSP Member in order to receive this vendor benefit.
Eric Dew – email@example.com www.viberenthq.com