Make sure to watch your social media sites TOMORROW for an IAHSP BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! You are not going to want to miss this news . . . and it is VERY exciting! Can’t wait to share it with you all!! – Jennie
IAHSP® continues to expand our affiliate partnerships with Home Staging Associations in Europe. Our latest partner comes from AUSTRIA!
Please welcome ÖGHR – Österreichishe Gessellschaft für Home Staging und Redesign! Our IAHSP® European Director, Sanja Radovanovic, has done an amazing job working with these sister associations to bring them on board as approved IAHSP® Associations! Their members can join IAHSP® as well – and we hope to see many of them at our IAHSP® European Conference in April, as well as in Charlotte next October for our big international IAHSP® Conference & EXPO!!
If you are in the Home Staging Industry and plan to succeed long term, you need to be part of an industry association that uses the power of membership to provide resources and support that you would not be able to obtain on your own. However being part of an industry association should not mean being charged for every resource you want, or having membership rates increase to the point where you question affordability.
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is the longest running industry association that from the start in 1999 put emphasis on industry education as the main criteria for membership. IAHSP members also adhere to strict Code of Ethics and standards of Excellence with their clients that are guided by IAHSP.
We have thousands of members worldwide, and ALL members have earned one of the IAHSP-Approved designations, credentials, or trainings listed on the www.iahsp.com site. This sets our association apart as we believe education is a fundamental foundation for success in this industry. We have foreign Home Staging Association partners throughout Europe and Asia that also recognize the value of aligning with IAHSP.
Furthermore, we honor the training organizations that support our association and recommend IAHSP membership to their graduates. Any training organization that requests to be IAHSP-Approved will receive our seal of approval following a review of curriculum. IAHSP will not develop courses that compete with our partner organizations core training offerings.
IAHSP has not raised our membership rates in over a decade. We focus on adding value to our members and increasing the numbers in our association versus increasing membership rates to the point that it makes members question their participation. and affordability.
If you are not a member of IAHSP – consider joining today for these reasons:
- IAHSP has regional chapters for ongoing networking and support. Our chapters organize meetings with outside speakers, field trips, and open sharing about industry trends, marketing strategies and much more. There is no reason for any IAHSP Member to be isolated or alone as any member can remote in to monthly meetings. In fact, IAHSP launched the very first industry chapter back in 2003, and since that time has helped launch chapters throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
- IAHSP has ongoing education and designations offered to help you stay current in your knowledge and skills. Some of these educational offerings come included with your membership. Industry Designations are offered at a very reasonable rate compared with other industry trainings. Our annual Conference & EXPO is the Getaway with a Takeaway – issuing a timely industry designation to all attendees.
- You can attend our monthly IAHSP Calls where we have a topic of interest to help your business, and also interview key vendors to allow them to share the latest and greatest information with our members.
- MARKETING and BUSINESS PLANNING – Tap into the FAST Track Sessions to learn key information to help you with your business. These power-hour sessions are webinar based so you can attend at your leisure. FAST Track Sessions come along with your membership. More FAST Track Sessions are in development. If there is a topic you would like to learn more about, please let us know!
- Social Media – We have open and closed Facebook and LinkedIn Groups that allow you to gain valuable information from industry colleagues and post questions in a safe and supportive environment. We also have a blog with interesting and valuable articles for our membership to read and share.
- IAHSP hosts Regional and International Conferences & EXPOs for our members. These events bring quality education, vendor partners, and valuable networking with industry colleagues from around the globe. Our Conference draws the top industry business owners that come to learn and share. Combined with top industry KEY NOTE Speakers, our Conference is an exciting event!
- IAHSP has KEY VENDOR PARTNERSHIPS with companies that provide services and products your company needs. We have negotiated special terms and rates with these companies unavailable to non-IAHSP Members.
- The IAHSP Brand is recognized worldwide and using the logos on your business and marketing literature gives credibility for you with your prospective clients.
- IAHSP GIVES BACK – our association has sponsored Worldwide Staging Service Week (WWSSW) since 2005. Our chapters and members give back to their communities with projects they coordinate and conduct for worthy individuals, groups, or entities. Since 2005, IAHSP collectively has donated or contributed over $5 Million in resources, time, and services No other association has an annual event dedicated to helping those in need. The IAHSP Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support WWSSW.
- IAHSP is operated by active owners of Staging Businesses – we not only talk the talk, we WALK the WALK. This is important as we know FIRST HAND the issues and concerns of our colleagues, and what they need in an association. IAHSP is continuing to provide added-value to our members with an updated website, member portal with access to educational resources and documents to help you grow your business.
If you have not yet joined an IAHSP Regional Chapter near you, make the commitment to doing so today! We have many chapters that are opening all over the US and we have International Members in Europe and Asia! If you want to join one of the current chapters or ones in formation, please let us know and we will get you connected! Being part of a chapter of colleagues is important for your ongoing success as there is power in collaboration and idea sharing.
You can attend in person or you can join be a remote member and “attend” via conference call or live webinar feed. There is no reason every IAHSP Member is not tapped in for ongoing support and education! To find out more, call 800-392-7161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to check out all the wonderful educational offerings IAHSP has – including FAST Track Sessions, Regional Conferences, and our annual IAHSP Conference & EXPO! Go to www.iahsp.com for more info!
Make sure to get registered for the 2018 IAHSP Conference! Get the SUPER-EARLY BIRD Price and lock in your spot as a VIP!
- Get preferred seating,
- First to meet our Key Note Speakers at Meet N Greet
- VIP registration line at the event!
Go to www.iahspconexpo.com to register now!
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is pleased to announce our partnership with yet another industry vendor that is excited to bring their services to our members.
What is Viberent?
Viberent is a cloud based rental management system that integrates to accounting systems such as Xero and Intuit QBO. Viberent will allow IAHSP members to use an integrated system on any device, any time, rather than using whiteboards and spreadsheets to manage rentals, inventory and invoicing of customers.
What does Viberent do?
Viberent helps you further streamline your rental operations. Specifically, Viberent includes key modules such as Inventory management (including barcoding, serial number tracking), Rental calendars, short-term & long-term rental management, Building proposals, and creating invoices in Xero (or Intuit QBO). These tools allow you to maintain accurate inventory, reduce invoicing time, eliminate duplication of data / redundant data entry by integrating to accounting systems, thereby saving you 8-10hrs every week.
Viberent – the ULTIMATE Rental Software and Business Management Solution for your business!
- Cloud based System—use it anywhere, any device
- Time and $ saving every week
- Integration to accounting system (Xero, Intuit QBO)
- Accurate inventory, end-to-end rental management
- Home Staging Specific Functionality
- Furniture packages – X Weeks
- Select Items with Images
- Portal for Real Estate Agents
- Online Quote Acceptance
Viberent helps professional stagers on the back-end by automating the process from the initial bid to final close of a project. Reduce from 8 hours every week in manual data entry to just 20 minutes, while eliminating the human error element from the process.
Viberent simplifies the back-office work so you can concentrate on what you do best: Staging. IAHSP Members receive special pricing not available to the general public. You must show that you are an active IAHSP Member in order to receive this vendor benefit.
Eric Dew – email@example.com www.viberenthq.com
Going it alone in the Home Staging industry can be tough. Fortunately, IAHSP is a great industry Association and has Regional Chapters established to HELP YOU SUCCEED and provide resources for Education, Networking, and Business Resources! Go to http://www.iahsp.com now to sign up and join your Regional Chapter! IAHSP – Guiding the Staging industry since 1999.
#home #staging #stager #industry #professional #association #trade #business #success #resources #iahspworldwide #chapters #stager #realestate #iahsp
Did you know we have updated the design of our IAHSP Membership Certificates? Download yours today through The Staging U. Access portal for IAHSP Membership is just about completed and we should have that part of our site with your profile on the IAHSP site ready by end of month! If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW IAHSP CHAPTERS LAUNCHING all over the US! IAHSP was the first professional association to offer local chapters for its members and is proud to pioneer this concept where Home Staging industry professionals can gather together for ongoing education and support. The importance of having these resources is met with our IAHSP Regional Chapters and members. Members openly share about market trends, tips on what is working for Staging, and business building information.
We are excited to be launching IAHSP Regional Chapters in the following regions:
- Columbus, OH
- Indianapolis, IN
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Sarasota/Tampa, FL
- Seattle, WA
If you are in one of these areas and would like to join the Regional IAHSP Chapter for ongoing support, professional networking, monthly events, ongoing education, and access to national and regional discounts, please let us know!
If you do not have a chapter in your area, you can join any of our existing chapters that accept REMOTE MEMBERS. You can conference in to chapter meetings and participate from your home. No member needs to be without valuable camaraderie and support as they grow their business!
Want to start a chapter where you live? Please let us know and we will help you!
Email Kathy@iahsp.com or Kevin@iahsp.com – Our dedicated IAHSP Membership Directors.
IAHSP is dedicated to to advancing the education of the professional Home Stager and Realtor® as they prepare homes for sale. IAHSP® members strive to serve the public to the best of their ability built upon the principles, practices, and education of approved Home Staging courses and designations.