The International Association of Home Staging Professionals® continues its expansion around the globe with the official launch of IAHSP® Canada!
“We want to support the Home Staging Community in Canada by welcoming them into IAHSP International as an official country chapter. Like IAHSP-Europe and IAHSP-Latin America, our goal is to provide resources that support Home Staging Professionals in Canada, and ensure they have the ability to connect with members in their country and around the globe.”Jennie Norris, Chairwoman, IAHSP International®
Benefits of IAHSP® Membership include:
- Membership in the world’s largest professional Home Staging Industry Association
- Regional Chapters – both physical and remote so ALL members have the ability to stay connected for ongoing education and support
- Industry Sponsor companies that offer products and services for Home Staging Businesses with special rates and promotional incentives unavailable to the general public.
- Annual IAHSP® Conference & EXPO – high level teaching, great networking, and a quality event hosted by IAHSP® International
- Members Only portal with resources to help grow and thrive
- Advanced Staging Business Owner Portal for more experienced Home Stagers looking for information and resources as they grow their companies
- Open communication with IAHSP® International Board Leaders who are receptive to ideas positioned to help members engage and grow
- Social Media Groups with engaging and uplifting discussions
- Weekly Home Staging Talk Show – archived for your convenience
For more information, please email Jennie@iahsp.com.
The International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) is pleased to announce our partnership with yet another industry vendor that is excited to bring their services to our members.
What is Viberent?
Viberent is a cloud based rental management system that integrates to accounting systems such as Xero and Intuit QBO. Viberent will allow IAHSP members to use an integrated system on any device, any time, rather than using whiteboards and spreadsheets to manage rentals, inventory and invoicing of customers.
What does Viberent do?
Viberent helps you further streamline your rental operations. Specifically, Viberent includes key modules such as Inventory management (including barcoding, serial number tracking), Rental calendars, short-term & long-term rental management, Building proposals, and creating invoices in Xero (or Intuit QBO). These tools allow you to maintain accurate inventory, reduce invoicing time, eliminate duplication of data / redundant data entry by integrating to accounting systems, thereby saving you 8-10hrs every week.
Viberent – the ULTIMATE Rental Software and Business Management Solution for your business!
- Cloud based System—use it anywhere, any device
- Time and $ saving every week
- Integration to accounting system (Xero, Intuit QBO)
- Accurate inventory, end-to-end rental management
- Home Staging Specific Functionality
- Furniture packages – X Weeks
- Select Items with Images
- Portal for Real Estate Agents
- Online Quote Acceptance
Viberent helps professional stagers on the back-end by automating the process from the initial bid to final close of a project. Reduce from 8 hours every week in manual data entry to just 20 minutes, while eliminating the human error element from the process.
Viberent simplifies the back-office work so you can concentrate on what you do best: Staging. IAHSP Members receive special pricing not available to the general public. You must show that you are an active IAHSP Member in order to receive this vendor benefit.
Eric Dew – email@example.com www.viberenthq.com
Going it alone in the Home Staging industry can be tough. Fortunately, IAHSP is a great industry Association and has Regional Chapters established to HELP YOU SUCCEED and provide resources for Education, Networking, and Business Resources! Go to http://www.iahsp.com now to sign up and join your Regional Chapter! IAHSP – Guiding the Staging industry since 1999.
#home #staging #stager #industry #professional #association #trade #business #success #resources #iahspworldwide #chapters #stager #realestate #iahsp
NEW IAHSP CHAPTERS LAUNCHING all over the US! IAHSP was the first professional association to offer local chapters for its members and is proud to pioneer this concept where Home Staging industry professionals can gather together for ongoing education and support. The importance of having these resources is met with our IAHSP Regional Chapters and members. Members openly share about market trends, tips on what is working for Staging, and business building information.
We are excited to be launching IAHSP Regional Chapters in the following regions:
- Columbus, OH
- Indianapolis, IN
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Sarasota/Tampa, FL
- Seattle, WA
If you are in one of these areas and would like to join the Regional IAHSP Chapter for ongoing support, professional networking, monthly events, ongoing education, and access to national and regional discounts, please let us know!
If you do not have a chapter in your area, you can join any of our existing chapters that accept REMOTE MEMBERS. You can conference in to chapter meetings and participate from your home. No member needs to be without valuable camaraderie and support as they grow their business!
Want to start a chapter where you live? Please let us know and we will help you!
Email Kathy@iahsp.com or Kevin@iahsp.com – Our dedicated IAHSP Membership Directors.
IAHSP is dedicated to to advancing the education of the professional Home Stager and Realtor® as they prepare homes for sale. IAHSP® members strive to serve the public to the best of their ability built upon the principles, practices, and education of approved Home Staging courses and designations.